If you’re one of the millions of entrepreneurs, you’ve got the means to bring customers to your site. Perhaps you’ve got a top SEO company or you have a social media profile, or perhaps your shop is generating a lot of foot traffic which is translated into traffic to your website.
In any event they visit your website, but never purchase from your site. What’s the reason? What’s causing the clog inside the sale funnel?
They’re too busy talking about themselves to get their customers to do anything, such as purchase something, or call them, or even leave comments on blogs. It’s really that simple.
Selling is merely communication and education. Like everything else in life, regardless of where you’re at in the selling spectrum, you can become more proficient than you are currently.
While this is definitely not all-inclusive there are three essential strategies to boost efficiency of conversion. If you stick to these basic guidelines, you will notice an increase in conversion rates and eventually, more revenue.
1. Create a positive first Impression:
Your website is a representation of what you’re about and the products you can offer. When visitors see it for the first time, they’re thinking about this in this order Do you think this website is credible? Is it reliable? Does this seem like a reputable company? Is this company solid? Does this website make me feel at home? Are I at the right spot?
Consumer Web Watchnoted, “…the visual design could be the first indicator of a website’s legitimacy. In the event that it does not pass this test, users will likely leave the website and look for other sources of information and resources.”
While it is important to design your site however, remember that providing quality content is what users are looking for. A beautifully designed website may entice people to take a second glance, but they’ll never think twice about visiting when the content isn’t helpful and well-organized. In the end, you don’t have a second chance to create a first impression. Your website should include:
- Simple Navigationensure that your users get to f95zone the place they’re looking for quickly. Are they aware of the they’re looking at and what’s on it?
- Improve Photos– ensure that all images are clear and properly size and catch the eye of others.
- Let Your Message Be Clear Make Your Message Clear Will anyone know what I am doing in a matter of minutes? Ideally, you would like your customers to be able to find the answer to this question quickly. It should be clear what your site’s purpose is and what visitors can expect there, and the reasons why they should act.
2. Effective Call to Action
Your website must have an appealing and concise “Call to Action.” If you don’t prompt the user to take action (ie call us, make a purchase online, or pay for) they won’t perform anything. A succinct Call To Action (CTAs) are the most effective way to increase lead generation, but they have to be executed correctly to convert leads into traffic. Here are some best practices on how to create efficient CTAs:
- Bold and bigIt’s important to make CTAs stand out from other elements on your web page, but be careful not to overdo it.
- ColorConsider colors for the CTA regardless of whether it’s an image, link or images. Create them to look so appealing thatpeople are enticed to click them.
- Offer Value –Offer CTAs that offer value such as whitepapers, guides estimates, guides, etc. “Contact Us” is the most unprofessional form of CTA. Do not rely on it as the sole option for conversion.
- Create clickable. This can be done by creating a button or by adding the effect of hovering for an item.
You have CTAs however, how can people locate the CTAs? Here are some suggestions regarding what to accomplish with CTAs:
- The CTA should be placed CTAs above the fold. The placement of CTAs over the fold area is crucial since the fold area receives the most attention. However, there are other places on a page to highlight your CTAs. Place them in lower levels of webpages, and within the body of content too. Certain studies suggest that the placement of CTAs towards the right of the page works better however testing your website is always recommended.
- Be clear, not clever. Be clear and concise and provide value. There is no need for fancyheadlines or clever headlines. The reader will be able to see it in just 3 seconds from the moment they land on the homepage.
- Test if you are able. Test various colors (e.g. green vs. red buttons) or deals (25 percent off on verses, 50 percent off) Language, the placement to determine which CTAs are more popular and result in more leads.
3. Integrate Tracking and Analytics into Your Website
In the world of real estate, we are aware of the importance of the location, the location, the it’s location, location. In the world of online marketing it’s testing, testing, testing! One of the greatest aspects of digital marketing is that anything is quantifiable. So, you can take advantage of.
Analytics will reveal:
- Issues with compatibilityDo certain websites have an excessive rate of bounce?
- Where are people leaving the sales funnelFor example do they leave the most popular websites?
- How do you know what your customers searching for?Do you offer multiple products or services? Which of these pages are they most likely to visit? You should focus on those top-performing products on those pages.
A/B Testing is essential. It is essential to know your clients and …